Rapid 5.1 Batting Pads
Perfect for those new to hard ball cricket. Entry Level Protection, manufactured using durable PVC and Medium-Density
The Rapid range is used by England players Nat Sciver and Sophie Ecclestone.
- Grade 5 quality
Impact Protection – External
- Lightweight Cane & Foam rods
- Three Piece Knee Roll with ergonomic Bolsters provides enhanced shape retention
Impact Protection – Internal
- Duo Flex Knee Roll – Cotton faced
- Tri-Flex Integral Shin Bolster – Cotton faced
- Durable ‘Tough Scuff’ Instep
- ‘Grain’ PVC
- 50mm Calf & 25mm Thigh & Ankle with 25mm Hook & Loop
To find your recommended pad size, measure in a straight line from the centre of the knee cap down to the instep (where the toungue of your shoe sits).
This guide can be used for all Junior and Senior batting pads and wicket keeping pads.
|PAD SIZE||MEASUREMENT (cm)|
|Extra Small Junior||- 25|
|Small Junior||25 - 30|
|Junior||30 - 35|
|Youth||35 - 38|
|Small Adult||38 - 41|
|Adult||41 - 44|
|Oversize Adult||44 +|