The BOLA Professional Bowling Machine has been at the forefront of sports technology since it first appeared on the cricketing scene in 1984.
The preferred bowling machine for schools, clubs and professional teams the BOLA Professional Bowling Machine provides accurate and consistent batting practice for cricketers of all standards and abilities
This is particularly true for the 2020 Professional Machine which introduces a completely new Control Panel with ePaper high resolution display. This allows for an expanded display with enhanced functionality and multiple user-definable options.
- Speed display in kph or mph
- Session Ball Count
- Session Timer
- User selectable random increments for competitive practice sessions.
- Time delay between deliveries (5-13 seconds)
- The ball feeder offers a unique solo batting practice facility or the option to coach from any position.
- Key of remote control which allows single fire, start or stop of continuous feed and a speed 'nudge' button which allows speeds to be decreased or increased by up to 5mph or 8 kph
- Inclusive of, 3 leg stands, power supply and 12 BOLA balls
- Ball feeder not included
The new BOLA Pro Machine also features Brushless Motors driving concave profile moulded urethane ball delivery wheels. Adjustable speed in 1 mph increments between 15 and 95 mph (24 and 152 kph).
Delivery is free
BOLA Machines are used by thousands of schools, clubs, private individuals and organisations who have recognised a very tangible and enjoyable way of improving batting performance