- Product Description
- Size Guide
- Fabric Details
Opt for a sleeker match look with the long sleeved version of the Pace top. The raglan sleeves allow for more movement around the shoulders, but we've kept it flexible on the arms so you can bat and bowl comfortably. The slim cut still provides enough hem length to tuck in and stay put as you play. Mesh side panels increase breathability (but not transparency).
Lacuna Sports creates performance enabled cricketwear designed exclusively for women. Each style has been wear tested, refined and enhanced by real cricketers, developed with purpose and made responsibly. Clothing is produced in Europe using high quality, innovative materials and minimising social and environmenal impact. Lacuna Sports has a mission to remove the barriers to movement and ambition, so that all sportswomen can walk out onto a pitch feeling confident, comfortable and able to focus on their game, not their kit.
Our Pace Long Sleeved Top is slim-cut and shaped to the body. Runs true to size, so choose a size up if you prefer more room in body and sleeve. Some of our First Teamers opt to go up a size, benefitting from a shaped top, but with a little more room. Our Tops typically follow a normal UK sizing (XS - UK6, S - UK8, M - UK10, L - UK12, XL - UK14).
- Our fabric consists primarily of Tencel™ Lyocell, a bio-based fabric known for its closed loop production process, low environmental impact, biodegradable and recycleable characteristics.
- The secondary fibre in the main body of the shirt is organic cotton.
- The mesh panels consist of durable polyester.
- The garment is treated with Polygiene Stays Fresh® technology, allowing you to wear your products more and wash them less.
- The fabric is woven in Portugal in a factory that has achieved the STeP OEKO-TEX certification for its sustainable production methods and is a member of Better Cotton, supporting sustainability in cotton.