- Product Description
- GEM Range
For women and girls playing club and junior cricket, the new GEM GN400 batting pads are the perfect partner this season.
Designed specifically to fit the ergonomics of the female body, the GEM GN400 pads are slightly narrower, shorter and have less length in the straps to ensure comfort and performance as standard.
Protection wise, the GN400s are ideal for club cricket. The classic cane fronted pad comes with cotton backing for good protection, while the one-piece knee roll will absorb impact.
The vapour foam shin bolster adds further lightweight protection, giving batters the confidence that if they get hit, they won’t get hurt. Focus on your batting this season with the new GEM GN400 batting pad.
- Playing Level: Club / Junior.
- Features: Traditional Cane fronted pad with enhanced side wing protection.
- Protection Materials: Classic Cane fronted with cotton backing, one piece knee roll with ergonomic stitch detail and EVA insert, diffuser foam shin bolster and padded instep
- Internal: 3D poly armour knee cup with EVA, vapour foam shin bolster, 25mm diffuser/vapour foam side wing.
- Materials: PU cover, Cotton shin bolster, Durable PVC instep.
The GEM range is the choice of equipment used by some of the best female players in England:
- Alice Capsey
- Tammy Beaumont
- Sophia Dunkley
- Georgia Adams
The GEM range is a specially designed range of products that have been re-sized to better suit female cricketers. Bats are slightly lighter with a narrower handle, pads are less bulky with short straps, while gloves are better sized to fit female hands.
This range is suitable for adult females and taller teenagers.