- Product Description
- Size Guide
Designed & manufactured using the results of Impact Testing at Satra Technology, the Kookaburra Collection offers Players the ultimate in choice & protection.
Rapid 3.1 Batting Gloves – supreme value for money without compromising comfort or protection. Manufactured using a combination of traditional Cotton, High-Density Foam with High-Technology Fibre Protection Chambers & Premium Sheep Leather
Ultra lightweight with fantastic flexibility. Manufactured using High-Density Foam, Shock Resistant Fibre Inserts and Premium Leather.
- Grade 3 quality.
- Palm: Leather with Kookaburra ‘Max Flo’ ventilation.
- Back: Premium Mesh,
- Finger Protection: Square HDF with Shark Tooth Multi-Flexibility.
- Side Finger Protection: Bottom Hand - 1 Piece HDF.
- Thumb Protection: 2 Piece Square HDF with Fibre Insert.
- Lining: Super Soft Brushed Cotton with Foam ‘Soft Fill’.
- Gusset Airflow Mesh.
- Wrist: 50mm Single Sided Towel with ‘Standard Pull’ Hook & Loop fastening
To find your recommended glove size, measure in a straight line from the start of the wrist to the tip of your longest finger. This guide can be used for all Junior and Senior batting gloves, wicket keeping gloves and inners.
|GLOVE SIZE||MEASUREMENT (cm)|
|Extra Small Junior||- 14.5|
|Small Junior||14.5 - 16|
|Junior||16 - 17.5|
|Youth||17.5 - 19|
|Small Adult||19 - 20|
|Adult||20 - 21.5|
|Oversize Adult||21.5 +|